How a small streamer earned thousands of dollars on Stream Aid and had a blast doing it!
Not sure how to introduce your Stream Aid to your community?
Need some ideas to get Hype around your Stream Aid?
Is your community not using your Stream Aid?
In this article we will share with you what a small size streamer did to earn thousands of dollars on Stream Aid. The best part is, this streamer is having a blast using the service and his community loves that they get so much more in return for their monetary support. If you need help getting your Stream Aid setup you can click here to watch a video on how to do it.
Schedule a Stream Aid Intro Stream
The first step is to pick one of your weekly stream days and dedicate the first 30 minutes of the stream to introducing your Stream Aid.
Here’s what to do:
- Pick a stream day and time for your intro stream.
- Prepare for the stream in advance by making sure your Stream Aid is properly setup, you have all your alerts setup properly and missions, scenes and listings enabled.
- Once you’ve picked the date and time for the intro stream, let people know ahead of time on your social media, here’s an example tweet.
“Hey everyone, I’m starting Fridays stream at 11am PST with an introduction to a cool new service I’m using called @StreamAidTV. It’s going to be LIT. See you on the stream.”
- The more you can hype up your Stream Aid intro stream in advance the better. You know what will work best with your community so have some fun with it.
Panels, Commands and Timers
Before your intro stream make sure to add your Stream Aid panel, create a chat command and setup a chat timer.
Here’s what to do:
- Download your panel graphics and add them to your channel. Make sure you link the panel to your Stream Aid page. If you’re not sure what your Stream Aid link is, Log In to your account, click on Finish Your Setup, and then click on “Tell your community” and the link can be copied from there.
- Setup a chat command using a chat bot of your choice. !streamaid Your chat command should include a catchy message about your Stream Aid and have the link to your page.
“Support the stream by using my Stream Aid. Donate using cool animated scenes. Send me on a mission and if I can’t complete it you don’t pay. Browse my listings for some cool stuff you can buy from me… https://app.streamaid.tv/en/streamaid“
- Setup a chat timer using a chat bot of your choice. Have the timer run on 30 minute intervals. You can use the same message as your chat command or write a different one. Make sure to include the link to your Stream Aid page.
For your intro stream to be effective you must demonstrate your Stream Aid on stream by having someone use it (family or friends).
Here’s what to do:
- Include your chat command in your stream title for the intro stream.
“!streamaid intro then Fortnite”
- Post on your social media about the stream starting. Go live and then post on your social media immediately after. If you post about going live in 30 or even 5 minutes people will not remember so its best to be live when you post.
Here’s the most important part to all of this.
You need to demonstrate your Stream Aid on the stream. Just talking about Stream Aid isn’t enough. People need to see it in action to really understand how fun and rewarding it is to use.
Here’s what the streamer that’s earning thousands of dollars on Stream Aid did for his intro stream.
He reached out to three of his buddies before the stream and explained what he was going to do. He asked each of them separately to use one of the services at different times during the Stream Aid intro. He asked them to wait 10 minutes from the start so he would have enough time to explain what Stream Aid is first.
Friend 1 – send me a scene donation for $5.00
Friend 2 – send me a mission for $5.00
Friend 3 – buy my crazy karaoke listing for $6.00
Important! At the moment each of his friends/family used his Stream Aid he explained in detail what they just did and how it works.
“I earned over $350 on the intro stream and had the best time with my viewers.”
After the first stream and realizing how fun and valuable his Stream Aid is he kept at it. To maintain activity all he did was simply talk about it on every stream and every time a person used his Stream Aid he would explain what they did and how it works.
He was never pushy or promotional about any of this, he made it fun and was grateful for the support he received through Stream Aid.
If you don’t have anyone that can come to your intro stream and use your Stream Aid, we’ve got you covered. Just tweet @StreamAidTV when your going live for your intro stream and we will stop by and use your Stream Aid.
Keep in mind not all communities are created equal, so if you don’t have as much success don’t get discouraged and keep grinding.
Happy Monetizing and If you need any help please join our Discord.